Label: Not On Label (Frank Zappa) - none • Format: CD Unofficial Release • Genre: Non-Music • Style: Interview
· Zappa On Zappa: 'Eat That Question' Tells A Contrarian's Story In His Own Words The new documentary, compiled from a deep archive of interviews, focuses on Frank Zappa.
· Eat That Question: Frank Zappa in His Own Words. ** * (Out of four stars) y Directed by Thorsten Schütte. With Frank Zappa, Steve Allen, Angel. Distributed by Sony Pictures Classics. y Running time: 1 hour, 33 mins. y Parent's guide: R (for language, some sexual references, and brief nudity). y Playing at: Ritz at the Bourse.
· Kay Sigurjonsson introduces a story on the culture of rock music and drugs. In b/w Ralph Thomas interviews Frank Zappa of the Mothers of Invention rock group who is vehemently opposed to drug culture. Zappa smokes for the duration of the interview. Appears in: Eat That Question—Frank Zappa In His Own Words () Informant: Javier Marcote.
· Footnotes. 1. A reference to the lyrics of "Wind Up Workin' In A Gas Station". 2. This is a reference to a question that Eric facetiously asked Frank during the "questions from the audience" portion of "An Evening With Pierre Boulez And Frank Zappa" on at Schoenberg Hall, UCLA, Los Angeles
· # a dtm conversation with thorsten schutte (director: eat that question: frank zappa in his own words) and some very select zappa music. 06/04/ # a dtm conversation with blaenavon and their musical sandwich. 06/11/ # a dtm conversation with st. lenox and their musical sandwich. 06/18/
Caprices And AKs - Untouchablez - This Thing Of Ours (CD, Album) Minstrel In The Gallery - Jethro Tull - Minstrel In The Gallery (Vinyl, LP, Album) Every Tub - Joe Williams, Dave Lambert (3), Jon Hendricks, Annie Ross Plus The Basie Band* - Sing Al